TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions applicable to Participants in the "FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour by Coca-Cola Campaign“
A. The FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour by Coca-Cola Campaign
1. Participants may take part in The FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour by Coca-Cola Campaign (the "Campaign") being organised by The General Soft Drinks Company Ltd (the "Organiser") either by purchasing COCA-COLA branded products (specified under section F below) or by taking part in the competitions on MyCokeMalta Facebook page, to attain a voucher with a unique eight digit code. This voucher gives a Participant the chance to win a ticket (as specified under section C below) for the FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour by Coca-Cola Event being held in Malta on Saturday 10th February 2018 at Is-Suq Tal-Belt in Valletta (the “Event”).
B. Duration of Campaign
1. The Campaign shall commence on 10 January 2018 and shall end on 1 February 2018 (both dates included) (the "Campaign Period"). The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, shorten, extend, termin
ate and/or suspend the Campaign Period or otherwise modify or cancel the Campaign at its discretion and at any time.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, revision, termination or suspension by the Organiser of the Campaign shall not entitle any Participant to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by any Participant as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, revision, termination or suspension
C. The Voucher and How it Works
1. During the Campaign Period, Participants may attain a voucher with a unique 8 digit code through any of the following means,
i. Through a Coca-Cola promoter when drinking Coca-Cola branded products (listed in section F) at Coca-Cola outlets in Valletta. The dates and outlets will be announced on MycokeMalta Facebook page.
ii. When purchasing a Coca-Cola branded product (listed in section F) at the National Football Stadium or the Hibs Stadium during the Valletta 18 Cup Tournament. Football matches dates will be announced on MycokeMalta Facebook page.
iii. Through competitions held on MyCokeMalta Facebook page.
2. Participants who attain a voucher with a unique 8 digit code, will be required to create an account on www.trophytourmalta.com (entering all the required information) and input the unique 8 digit code during the Campaign Period. Participants must accept these Terms and Conditions and consent to the processing of their personal data, including for marketing purposes as outlined in these Terms and Conditions, by clicking “I accept”. Failure to click “I accept” either fo
r being bound by these Terms and Conditions and/or for the processing of the Participant’s personal data prevents the Participant from participating in the Campaign.
3. Only two codes can be inserted per Participant and/or Account.
4. The voucher is not a ticket to visit the FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour by Coca-Cola Event being held on the 10th February 2018.
5. A Participant who inputs the unique 8 digit code shall be considered to have expressed an interest in attending the Event. However, the Organiser does not confirm or guarantee that a Participant who has attained a voucher will receive a ticket to attend the Event.
6. Not all Participants having attained a voucher shall necessarily be entitled to a ticket for the Event.
7. Tickets will be allocated by the Organiser on a first-come-first-served basis and the “confirmation window” shall close once this maximum quota is reached.
8. Eight (8) days prior to the Event, Participants shall receive an email to confirm their attendance at the event. Participants must log onto the portal (www.trophytourmalta.com), click: “CONFIRM ATTENDANCE” and choose their preferred timeslot (“Timeslot”) and correctly answer a skill-based question.
9. Twelve (12) Timeslots for the Event shall be available to the Participant. Once the maximum quota of each Timeslot is reached, that Timeslot shall no longer be available for selection.
10. Should the maximum quota be reached before the Participant has confirmed his/her attendance, the “CONFIRM ATTENDANCE” button shall no longer be available and the Participant shall not be able to attend the Event.
he Organiser shall not be held liable and no more tickets will be produced once the quota is fulfilled and the window is closed.
12 .A Participant who has successfully confirmed his/her attendance shall be notified through the www.trophymalta.com platform.
D. The Ticket
1. Participants who have successfully confirmed their attendance at the Event, shall collect the physical ticket from the organizer’s premises at Marsa Industrial Estate bringing with them their ID Card.
2. It shall be Participant’s responsibility to ensure that all details, especially contact details inserted in the Participant’s profile are current and correct. The Organiser shall not be held liable if communication is not received due an error on the part of the Participant.
3. Access to the Event shall only be granted upon presentation of ID card and verification of the physical ticket.
4. All ticket holders must be on site at the Event at the time printed on the ticket according to the preferred Timeslot indicated by the Participant.
5. Due to the large flow of people present at the Event, delays may arise and the Organiser reserves the right to vary the Timeslot printed on the ticket.
6. The Organiser shall not be liable for or be obliged to replace any lost or stolen tickets.
7. Access to the Event by a ticket holder shall at all times remain at the discretion of the Organiser and/or its security personnel.
E. Eligibility and Participation
1.Subject to these Terms and Conditions, the Campaign (registration of an account) is open to any Participant who is over sixteen (16) years of age with a valid Maltese identity card. Attendance to the Event, however, is granted to all ages but attendee under sixteen must also be in the possession of a ticket and should be registered on the account holder’s account (maximum two codes are granted per account). The account holders ID must be presented at the door.
2. If more than one ticket is registered on the same account, access to the event will only be granted if the attendees enter together.
3. By participating in the Campaign, Participants signify their consent to the Terms and Conditions set forth herein and agree to fully comply therewith.
4. Participants who have attained a voucher shall be eligible to participate in the Campaign upon having created an Account on the Website “Participant” shall be construed accordingly
5. Corporations, associations and/or other legal persons, employees of the General Soft Drinks Co. Ltd. and/or any related company shall not be eligible to participate in the Campaign.
6. By voluntarily participating in the Campaign, Participants understand and consent that the Organiser shall process their personal data for the purposes of the Campaign and in accordance with the Data Protection Act (Chapter. 440 of the Laws of Malta). Participants may withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data at any time by contacting the Organiser at email@example.com. Withdrawal of such consent will result in the Participant no longer being able to participate in the Campaign.
7. A Participant’s personal data may be disclosed by the Organiser to its affiliates, subsidiaries and to other third parties located in the EU or EEA that provide the Organiser with security services, if and when it is required to do so for the purposes of the Campaign. A Participant’s data may also be
disclosed to third parties if the Organiser has a legal obligation to do so or such disclosure would be in its legitimate interest.Participants shall have the right to access their personal data held by the Organizer and, where applicable, object to the processing of their personal data and may request rectification or erasure of such data.
8. By participating in the Campaign, Participants consent to the Organiser using their personal data for direct marketing purposes, including but not limited to, future promotions, services and events of the Organiser. In the event that Participants do not want to receive information from the Organiser in relation to such direct marketing, they must inform the Organiser in writing at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
F. Exclusive Products
1. In order to participate in this Campaign, Participants may purchase any of the following Coca Cola products: Coca Cola Original, Diet Coca Cola, Coca Cola Zero and Coca Cola Life in 1.5ltr, 1ltr, 0.5ltr and/or 0.25ltr glass bottle.
G. Rules Applicable to the Event
1.A ticket holder shall not, under any circumstance, be entitled to touch the FIFA World Cup Trophy.
2. Any person exercising misconduct on the day will be removed from the premises immediately.
3. A ticket holder shall only be entitled to one (1) photograph with the FIFA World Cup Trophy, which shall be taken by the FIFA representatives
(or by agents on its behalf) and which shall be presented to the Participant at the Event free of charge.
4. No equipment or other property of the organiser at the Event may be touched or tampered with. Entrance to the Event shall be refused to any Participant that wears a mask or any similar disguise that hides a Participant’s identity.
5. The Event will be filmed and/or photographed by the Organiser or third parties acting on his behalf. By attending the Event, the Participant agrees that the Organiser may record, film, photograph or capture the likeness of the Participant in any media (“Media”). The Participant also consents to the processing of his personal data in any Media and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, hereby waives and assigns in favour of the Organiser any rights that the Participant may have in any Media. Furthermore, the Participant accepts that the Media may be used by the Organiser, by FIFA and its affiliates, located in the EU or EEA, for marketing purposes.
1. The Organiser reserves the right to discontinue the participation privileges of any Participant who engages in any improper activity or uses the Campaign in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any national law statutes or ordinances. In addition to termination of participation privileges, the Organiser shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
2. The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to the Campaign will be final and binding.
3. The Organiser shall not be responsible for incorrect or in
accurate transcription of information related to any of the equipment or programming associated with the Campaign or utilized by the Participant, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access the Website or online service or for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction.
4. The Organiser and its respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and respective agents and their agencies, suppliers and other companies involved in the development or execution of the Campaign or the production or distribution of Campaign materials ('Releases') shall not be held responsible or liable in the event of a printing error or irregular packaging.
5. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall the Organiser, its officers, representatives and/or employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the Campaign, even if any or all of the foregoing or any of their authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in this Campaign, each and every Participant is agreeing that he/she will not hold the Organiser and its officers, servants, employees, representatives and/or agents (including without limitation, any third party service providers that the Organiser may engage for the purposes of this Campaign), liable for any loss or damages that he/she may incur, in connection with the Campaign.
7. The organiser reserves the right as it deems fit to vary or change any of these Terms and Conditions with notice. These Terms and Conditions may be varied or changed by the Organiser by way of posting on www.trophymalta.com Webpage or in any other mann
er deemed suitable by the Organiser. Participants are deemed to have accessed [www.trophytou
rmalta.com] Website and to have knowledge of and to have agreed to any changes or variations to these Terms and Conditions. Participants agree that their continued participation in the Campaign will constitute their acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (as varied or changed).
8. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and the Organiser in connection with Campaign, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the Laws of Malta without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Malta.
9. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Participants and the Organiser pertaining to the subject matter herein and supersede all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof (whether or not similar), nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
10. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.